Isco3 approved the paper on October 16, 2019.
- “Definitions enable us to have a common understanding of a word or subject”.
- “Science is a discipline that relies heavily on the ability to understand new terms and concepts”.
- “This document intents to establish a common definition for ozone therapist in order to allow all healthcare workers and scientists to communicate in one language”.
- “Those harmonized definitions of concepts and acronyms, additionally intend to avoid confusion in the use of the terminology in the area of ozone therapy.”
Read here: https://isco3.org/officialdocs/#2
2nd edition of the paper on Medical Ozone Generators (MOG) approved by ISCO3: Guidelines and Recommendations for Medical Professionals Planning to Acquire a Medical Ozone Generator (MOG)
Isco3 approved this paper 1st ed. July 11, 2014; and 2nd ed. September 29, 2019.
- “The present document meant to be a help and a commercial neutral guideline for all those who plan to buy ozone therapy equipment to be used in medicine, dentistry or veterinary.”
- “It pretends to be a help and a commercially neutral guideline for all those who plan to buy a MOG.”
- “This up-date version took into consideration new advances in the research area concerning new technologies and new scientific supported application of ozone therapy in clinic.”
- “General guidelines and recommendations are also presented for generators used in dental applications.”
- “ISCO3 encourages physicians, scientists, veterinarians and odontologists interested in buying a MOG, to consider these international reference guidelines and to request manufactures to provide written manufacturing specifications for purposes of evaluating compliance with the international reference guidelines.”
- “It is important to use equipment and methods demonstrated through scientific principles and research, good manufacturing practices, and clinical experience to be both safe and effective.”
Read here: https://isco3.org/officialdocs/#7 “7. ISCO3 Medical and technical requests for the use of ozone therapy generators”